Sunday, June 20, 2010

JUST SOME TAGS AND A CARD!!!





OK so I haven't used my Copic Markers in about a year - WOW I KNOW, it's been a long time!!!

I went on a mini shopping spree at SUSANA'S CUSTOM ART AND CARD DESIGNS last week and picked up some REALLY CUTE stamps, some paper and some embellishments. I received my goodies just in time for the weekend!!!! Yesterday I created ALL these tags and the card and had a blast with my copics.

As some of you may know, Susana of SCACD has some "EXCLUSIVE" stamps on her site and this week (I think it's 6/25) there will be a new Elizabeth Bell collection added to her store....I can't WAIT to see them......I am SURE they will be beautiful!!! Elizabeth Bell is ONE of my favorites!!

So now I leave you with more pictures of the projects I worked on yesterday!!!

Have a fabulous day and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dad's out there......and even if you are not a father, if you know how to LOVE, you are a dad in my eyes!!!!!

Supplies: Elizabeth Bell stamps; Victoria Case stamps; KaiserCraft paper; Pearl Pen by Viva Decor; Copic markers; Prima flowers; Prima Say it in Pearls; Prima lace; Papertrey Ink Ribbon; Tags; Gina K Pure Luxury card stock; Tim Holtz Alternation dies; Sizzix Border die; Misc sentiment stamps from several companies; Tim Hotlz Ditress Ink; XL Eyelets; Martha Stewart Fine Glitter; Reflections bling; Papertrey Ink Twine; Sizzix 3-D rose die; Prima leaves

Hugs, T













11 comments :

  1. love your tags and card, teri! the one with the puppies is my fav :). awesome coloring, girl! thanks for sharing! hope you're having a wonderful sunday! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just fabulous!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T. you tags and card are just beautiful. Love ya my friend! Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Stamps. I've been seeing them on YT a lot. I already have a Lindy Stamp Gang addiction I don't have enough $ for a stamp addiction. I feel this pull. Your tags are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Teri! You're awesome with the Copic Markers. I love all your tags....super adorab;e!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow T, these are oh so fabulous....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terri, these are all so cute! Your work inspires me so much, LOVE it!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey T, wonderful tags and cards. Love them all. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful, as always. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete