Monday, June 14, 2010

SPLISH SPLASH!!!!!



Have I told you guys lately how excited I feel to get back to my crafting??? It's such a rush!!!!!

I made this layout using a new file from THE CUTTING CAFE. This SPLISH SPLASH set comes with the title and some water puddles and can either be printed and hand cut or you can use any of your cutting machines and convert the file. I used my PAZZLES machine that I purchased over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK!!!

This picture is printed in black and white because sometimes the colors in pictures are not what you have in mind when creating a page and when this happens black and white is the best option because you can be as creative as you wish with color combination and/or pattern papers.

In addition one of my new favorite products is the Moon Glow's Glitz Spritz from LINDY'S STAMP GANG.....I especially LOVE the Royal Peacock Fire color for the summer layouts. This glimmer has a beautiful blue/green tone that is just FABULOUS!!!

Supplies: TITLE and Puddles from THE CUTTING CAFE; Moon Glows Glitz Spritz in Royal Peacock Fire and Moon Shadow Mist in Burnished Brass from LINDY'S STAMP GANG; Pattern Paper is from Webster's Pages Gardens Gala collection; Twilight card stock from CTMH; Ivory card stock from Papertrey Ink; Prima Say it in Pearls; Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Antique White Acrylic Paint; Prima flowers and leaves; lace and stick pin was a gift from my friend Christina (THANKS C); Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder; Large dots embossing folder from Quickutz ( I used this on the title).

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous week!!!

Hugs, T







6 comments :

  1. yes yes yes yes yes...this is super adorable....people need to click on the pictures to see the up close and personals...he he he...i love this....FANTASTIC...I DID have a question though..since there is layer on this card (the flower)...do you stick these in the page protectors or leave out...inquiring minds want to know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL......for now I am putting this layout in a shadow box in her room and will keep adding layouts until it gets full. Once the shadow box is full, I will transfer to a book or maybe just create a separate book of her displayed layouts in the future :)
    Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Yep that is all I can say...WOW! Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, haven't seen one of your awesome los in a while. Love the whole thing .. soft and muted .. wonderful photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Teri.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete