Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!


HAPPY TUESDAY!!!! I am super excited to show you Kasi's Birthday Mini album.....I used the Birthday Bash Imaginisce paper collection and embellishments which can be found at GENERATIONS CRAFTING....I just LOVE the bold and brights colors in this collection.

Sunday I spent the entire day crafting and creating this mini and I just had such a great time. I still have to journal this special day but the mini is complete.

What I do from time to time is I create a double page layout for our "FAMILY" annual album and then a mini album with all the additional pictures, this way I don't have 6 layouts in our family albums of the same occasion. I really love doing this.

Supplies: Imaginisce Birthday Bash; i-Rock; Queen & Co. Pearls; Primas; Martha Stewart Edge punch; Cricut Expression; Martha Stewart Cricut cartridge; Gypsy and Gypsy Wanderings; SU tab punch; Glimmer Mist; Jute; XL Red Eyelets; Papertrey Ink card stock; Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink; Brown bag from Michael; Acetate; Vellum polka dot paper; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Velcro; Tim Holtz Alterations Swirl Embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a fabulous week!!

Hugs, T













13 comments :

  1. WOW~this is beautiful girl. I love it. I love the tag shape and the colors, and all the detail. Amazing........
    Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful:) Colors are amazing! What a happy album. TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing Teri. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this turned out so awesome.. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much in such a tiny album! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! A HUGE happy birthday to you. You're a Cancerian, just like me! Mine was 2 Tuesdays ago!! Hope you had a great one!! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, Teri! Kasi isn't a little girl anymore! She's growing up. *sigh* Awesome mini, my friend! I LOVE your mini's!! Fabulous!
    love ya!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooooo la la la....so glad your enjoying your new team....this is one adorable book...kasi is so beautiful..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i found your blog on the web, and just to tell you that your work is so sweet, really cute.

    THis mini album is so funny.

    Kiss From Spain.

    See you around

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome Teri! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I love your idea on the mini books. It is so much more fun and challenging than doing endless layouts about one occasion, plus you use less paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow T,
    I am so crazy in love with this AND the LO's! I was super drawn to this paper line because of the wonderfully bold colors!
    I think you did just such a great job with this mini and wonderful way to capture such a great thing! A birthday!
    I didn't happen to get any of my own...but love that dark haired little pretty of yours! Gorgeous like her Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! I have the paper.
    I'm deciding whether or not I need a Cricut.

    ReplyDelete