Monday, July 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....MY DAY TO PARTY!!!!



HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL!!!!!! This weekend I spent tons of time creating some fabulous projects for Generations Crafting. I am super excited to be a part of this team and get back to producing layouts and albums for my family.

Today I will share with all of you the double page layout of Kasi's Birthday Party which we celebrated at the park this year. I will be posting a mini album tomorrow morning that I created with the rest of her pictures. I did the same thing this year for Damian's birthday memories.

Imaginisce has some beautiful collections and for this layout I used the BIRTHDAY BASH papers and embellishments. The papers are all double sided and each page has one side that has glossy accents on the pattern - just AWESOME!!

Other Supplies: I-rock with clear crystals; Prima flowers; Martha Stewart border punches; Websters Pages lace; I-top by Imagainisce; Twine; Bo-Bunny chunky charms; Cricut Expression; Songbird Cricut Cartridge, Elements Ribbon; misc sewing.

Thanks for stopping by and if you have not checked out GENERATIONS CRAFTING, you should.....their prices are great and customer services is awesome!!!

Hugs, T

I made all the brads on this layout using the i-top and the rub-ons from the Birthday Bash collection:






on Page 2 I used my i-rock to add all the crystals on the edge of the scallop:


5 comments :

  1. T. This is beautiful. Love the colors and the details. Can't wait to see the mini....Hugs C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful LO! I love the bright colors and the embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Teri .. I almost got this paper for one of our bday parties but went with Block Party which I love. Love the banners with this paper .. love your added touches and lace! Terrifici!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout! I will be getting this paper for my daughter birthday coming up it.

    ReplyDelete