Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HELLO......Apron card

HI EVERYONE!!!!! Well today is my first official VACATION DAY - WOOT!!!! Nothing like spending a beautiful Mother/Daughter day with my sweet Kasi while Damian is in baseball camp. We did a little shopping, signed her up for Gymnastics, had lunch together and just hung out. She is the most amazing daughter - I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!

While out shopping we stopped at Ross and I came across a 7 Gypsy paper pad for only $2.99 - what a bargain. It's the Capri collection and the colors are just amazing.

As soon as we got home, I logged onto the Cricut MB and found that there was an update to the Gypsy adding the new LITE cartridges so I downloaded them right away and got to work.

I want to THANK .......
EMMA of MY CREATIVE TIME WITH EMMA and
JEANNIE of A PLACE FOR MY CARDS

for all their Gypsy inspirations. Their videos are great and they both create the most amazing cards. This card is dedicated to them just to say HELLO and THANK YOU for all their great work.

Supplies: Savory Cricut Lite Cartridge; Gypsy*; Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: 7 Gypsies Capri collection; Twine: Papertrey Ink; HELLO stamp: My Pink Stamper stamps*; Tag punch: SU; Yellow Ribbon: Elements; Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Misc sewing. (*HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK)

Thank you all for stopping by!!

Hugs, T



8 comments :

  1. Oh Terri, I wasn't really thinking of getting this cart. but this is just too cute. Was it a card on the cart. or did you have to make it???? Way to cute... Thanks for sharing... would love to know how you made it. non2 at sbcglobal dot net
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI SANDY!!!
    Actually it's just the APRON cut and I copied and welded it together at the top. Thanks for always stopped by my blog and leaving such sweet comments!!!!! Big hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT TERI!! Especially since I work in a school cafeteria, you can call me the "Lunch Lady"! lol... So I have a soft spot for aprons since I wear one @ work everyday!! You did an AWESOME job!! Can't wait to see more!;)
    I APPRECIATE THE SHOUT OUT! Thank you!
    Big Gyspy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous. I just told Emma this morning that she inspires me to use my G. She is so sweet. Hugs C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri, this is way too adorable! I had not even considered that cart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi T!!!!!! This card is gorgeous! I love the papers and the design and the colors and everything! :) But of course, everything you make is fantastic!!!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohmygosh T, your card is sooo adorable!!! absolutely love it! the colors and DPs, and ribbon, and sentiment are just perfect!
    that's so awesome you got to spend time with your daughter, you too are too cute!
    have a wonderful day! thanks for sharing :)!
    *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just so cute! I love the colors you used also-very 50's! TFS!

    ReplyDelete