Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I-ROCK TOOL FROM IMAGINISCE

Just had to share this super cool tool with all of you!!!

YES my #1 crystals are Swarovski but I always add to much adhesive to my projects...sometimes my stones fall upside down right into the glue gggggrrrrrr and it's just crazy. The crystals and studs for this tool come with the adhesive already on them so all you have to do is place is on your project and set it with the heat tool - no mess, no problems......I LOVE IT!!!

I got mine over at GENERATIONS CRAFTING. They have a "Referral" program which is great. Click HERE for all the information and how it works.

**** GERERATIONS CRAFTING will have this tool back in stock on Monday 7/19/2010.

If you are interested in receiving a discount on your first order, use Referral Code: ref-0fbfd at checkout.

Here is a quick HOW TO video of this awesome little gadget!!

Hope you all have a fabulous week.

Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. ohhhh it's a SIGN! LOL! I just saw this on another blog, was admiring it on OMC, then come back to blogger and you've posted this....what an enabler =) I have to get it now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have to agree, you are a little "enabler" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video! I am expecting mine this week (just ordered Sunday) and am so excited. I was already enabled by others, but I might have to get extra bling now, thanks a lot. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I LOVE THIS!! I hope they have them @ CHA because I will be purchasing that ASAP!! I LOVE it!! GREAT demo my friend! you TOTALLY sold me on it!!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good video instruction - thanks. This looks like a good tool to put on your wish list.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tool. Guess I must have you too !!!
    Love those little Onesies !!!
    Super adorable ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete