Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MATCHING TOWEL & MITTEN CARDS.......



Hey what's a kitchen Apron without the matching towel & mitten huh????? I had so much fun creating these other cards with the Savory Cricut cartridge and my Gypsy.......great thing PC did the update to include all the new Lite carts - woooo hoooo!!!

I will be cooking an early dinner so that I can take my daughter to her first Gymnastics class.....we are super excited!!!! Of course the camera is coming with me.....and a layout will follow later this week - hee hee

Now I will leave you with my two matching cards.....thanks for stopping by!!!

Supplies: Gypsy (Hallmark Scrapbook); Savory Cricut Lite cartridge; 7 Gypsies Capri paper pack; Bazzill card stock; Twine from Papertrey Ink; Elements Ribon; Swarovski Crystals; Tag Sizzix Die; My Pink Stamper stamps (Hallmark Scrapbook); White gel pen; misc sewing.

Hugs, T



13 comments :

  1. hey sis, those are the cutest ever...so is this the colors in your KITCHEN...tell kasi to have fun....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so clever Teri.. you are really making me want that cart. (I am assuming the towel and the mitten are on there too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute Terri! I havent been on your blog in a while so i have a lot to go explore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable, T! love them! thanks for sharing :)! have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Terri, these are so super cute, love the colos. Great!!!
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. This entire set is fantastic! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute !!! Good Job !!!
    Regards,
    Maria Elena.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, Terri! I was SOOO VERY HAPPY HAPPY TO FIND ALL 3 of these BEAUTIFUL cards in my mail!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, I felt like a big kid getting candy today! lol....my boys were laughing @ me!! ALSO, thank you for my other GOODIES! I LOVE & APPRECIATE my prizes! THank you so much again for being so sweet!
    HUGE Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH They are really YUMMY! Love it... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the set! The colors are great! Thanks so much for posting to myshericrafts!

    ReplyDelete