Monday, July 19, 2010

NEW DT POSITION!!!

Hi everyone and HAPPY MONDAY!!!!
Wanted to share some exciting news with you all.....I have been asked to join the Generations Crafting Design Team!!! It's such an honor to work with all these fabulous ladies.

This is such a wonderful opportunity especially since I have been wanting to get back into creating layouts for my family.

If you have not checked out GENERATIONS CRAFTING, you should. They carry a great variety of crafting supplies from lots of awesome manufacturers at amazing prices and guess what??? the Imaginisce i-rock is BACK IN STOCK!!!!! I just LOVE working with this tool.

Hope you all have a wonderful week and be sure to check back this weekend for my first DT project!!!!

Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. go teri its your birthday, go teri...well its not your birthday....but with you on their team, it will surely be a gift to them.....love ya girl....congrats..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! they're lucky to have you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to you Teri.. and I agree, they are very lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations my friend! You soo deserve it! Hope you and the family are doing great. We are enjoying our vacation! Kramis - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Teri! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELCOME SISTER! hehe!
    I had meant to come by and see if I could announce you joining on my personal blog...I've done a few pages for Generations so maybe when I am ready to post those and I tell all about you? okay with you?
    I am so happy to be "working" with you and hope that this keeps us a bit more connected!
    HUGS, Leah

    ReplyDelete