Saturday, July 24, 2010

SNEAK PEEK!!!

Hi everyone......I am having a GREAT weekend......Last night Kasi and I had a nice mother/daughter evening scrapbooking although she ended up in bed with a horrible migraine :( and the boys had a fabulous father/son evening at the Marlins vs. Braves baseball game....they even had their picture taken at the stadium which of course I ordered this morning and YES a layout will follow. Anywho - Kasi is better today, she went to her gymnastics class this morning and we spent all day scrapping.

OK enough about that....so are you ready to see my sneak peek of the double page layout I have created for Generations Crafting?? I will post the entire project on Monday morning with more close up pictures.

Collection: Birthday Bash from Imaginisce.

Hugs, T

4 comments :

  1. Looks like a good one! Can't wait to see more. Congrats on the DT!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what I can see of the sneak peek...look forward to seeing all of it! TFS

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooo good grief, can't wait to see T....I got that paper pack in the mail the other day....so glad you found a fab team to join...they are lucky....have a great day and give the kids a hug for me....LUCKY DAMIAN..so glad Kasi is feeling better.....

    ReplyDelete