Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sympathy Card........



Today has been such a busy day ..... WOW!!!!! Hope you have all had a fabulous Saturday.

This afternoon I found out about the death of Robyn's niece.....my heart breaks for her family. She was only 22 years old......I made this Sympany card so that I can mail it to her and I made another one very similar for the parents of this poor child. The entire family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Supplies: Imaginisce i-rock tool and crystals; My Pink Stamps stamps; Cricut Expression; Gypsy Wandering Butterfly; Offrey Organza ribbon; Tim Holtz Distress Ink; EK Success scallop edge punch; SU scallop circle punch and regular circle punch; K & Co pattern paper; Papertrey Ink cardstock; White Gel Pen.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, T


2 comments :

  1. very very very lovely sis....is robyn a girl online?

    ReplyDelete