Thursday, July 8, 2010

THANK YOU CHRISTINA!!!!!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU to my friend Christina of Creations with Christina for helping me add the name to my new blog header!!!!

Of course I have NO idea how to use Photoshop......trust me that last header.....well it was a total nightmare and I have NO IDEA how I added the name to it LOL!!!!!

I wanted to give my blog a Shabby Chic look with the pink and brown and the rustic white. I picked the header from SHABBYBLOGS.COM they have such cute headers and backgrounds but I kept mine simple with just the header and a plain background color.....also changed the color of the text.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hugs, T

5 comments :

  1. I love the new look Teri, you did a great job. Wish I knew how to make my own blog, I use "the cutest block in town" or something like that. Not real original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color and simple design are very pretty. Love that shabby chic look. I also had mine changed today to a simple shabby look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks good girl....yes I found out how to do that myself awhile back....double hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!! It is sooo you my friend! GREAT job!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete