Monday, August 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


I've been totally in the b-day mood......my very sweet BFF Regina Easter's birthday was on Saturday and my hubby's birthday is today - WOOT!!!!!

Soooooo this week my projects for GENERATIONS CRAFTING of course were some birthday cards using the Imaginisce Birthday Bash collection. Those papers are just SO cute!! I also used the rub-ons from the collection as well as my i-rock and clear rhinestones.

All the card stock is from Papertrey Ink and ribbon is Offray.

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!!

Hugs, T





8 comments :

  1. oh T...........................your the sweetest, lovest, kindest, talentest sister, I have NEVER seen in person...but love so much....tell my bil...I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I hope the 4 of you had a wonderful day...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Teri! I love them both and happy birthday to Bernie!!!
    Love ya!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright, bold colours, as well as the bows on each birthday card. Have a wonderful day. =)

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. T. I love these. GC certainly picked a super talented girl for their DT...Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty and fun, Teri! Great job with the papers. They're gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just awarded you the Cherry On Top Blog Award!
    www.TheChirpNDesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all !! So cute !
    Have a scrappy Friday !
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all!! Love the machine stitching and the colors are Fabulous!! Love the ribbon and photo corners, too...guess I should just say, "Love Everything about them"! :)

    ReplyDelete