Sunday, August 29, 2010

MOM & ME


HELLO AND HAPPY MONDAY!!! I had a great weekend.....got together with some friends Saturday afternoon and spent the day with hubby and kids on Sunday - nice and relaxing ♥.

Here is this weeks project for Generations Crafting. I picked up the Graphic 45 Le Romantique paper pack a few weeks ago and I wanted to make a special layout using it. This picture of Kasi and I is just perfect. The black and white lets me scrap using any color combination which I ♥!!!! I did some misc sewing using brown thread. The large middle flower was hand by my sweet friend ROSE and I have been hoarding them because I wanted to use these on very special projects (THANKS ROSITA!!!) She has a video tutorial on how she makes them so be sure to check it out.

Supplies: Graphic 45 Le Romantique papers; Websters Pages trim; Prima Roses; Prima Say it in Pearls; Basic Grey Date & Time Stamp set; Gypsy to design the large scallops; misc lace; Ranger Glossy Accents, Cricut Expression; "Mom": Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Cart; "&" Don Juan; "ME" Alphalicious; Brown flowers are from iRoses.com; CTMH card stock; TIm Holtz Walnut Stain Distressing Ink; TIm Holtz Edge tool; Tim Holtz Picture scratcher; SU egde notebook edge punch

I also used the Prima Say it in Pearls green packaging on my layout.......I sewed the lace onto the piece then added it to the top right hand corner. I ♥ to use the Prima packaging in my layouts - great way to recyle ;)

Be sure to check out GENERATIONS CRAFTING for some great prices on all your scrapbook needs.

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great week!!

Hugs, T








13 comments :

  1. such a beautiful and sweet layout teri! love the photo of you and kasi. love how you used the g45 le romantique papers, my fave! beautiful flowers, pearls, lace, and stitching! thanks for sharing and have a great week! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le Romantique is one of my all time faves! Love how you paired it with the green cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!! Love the colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the way you take your photos, by the way! They always are really cool and show off the projects really well!
    Glad you had a good weekend! My parents came over for dinner on saturday and then I visited with one of my sisters on sunday. Always nice (kinda! LOL!)
    I really think this LO is special and how could it not be with that wonderful photo as the centerpiece!
    Beautiful papers and flowers! oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just beautiful!! The green reminds me of the green in my craft room, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this layout is outstanding! A perfect mother-daughter layout. The colour combination used in this layout is beautiful. I really love the roses/flowers you used. Very nice. =)

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all pearls and stitching !
    Have a great Monday !
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey ladybug!!! This layout is gorgeous! You and Kasi look like you're sisters instead of mom/daughter! :) Love all your amazing detailing! The flowers are scrumptious and your placement of each embelly is perfect! Gogeous work as always! Love ya bunches!!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. This layout is over the top gorgeous!! I so love the stunning photo and how you framed it with all the flowers and pearls. So elegant. Your colors and embellishing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete