Sunday, August 1, 2010

SIMPLY SWEET!!



Sharing my latest creation.......a layout of my sweet baby girl Kasi. She is now 9 1/2 but at the time of this pictures she was only 6 months. Making this layout brought back so many memories of when she was a baby.......I really LOVE the KIOSHI Basic Grey collection I picked up at GENERATIONS CRAFTING - the colors are amazing and the embellishments are fabulous!!! I like to give a white wash look to some of my pages by mixing some water with some antique white acrylic paint.....this also tones down the colors of the patter papers. This collection is already pastels but I did the white wash to add a more shabby chic look to it. I also used my Cricut to cut out the title out of the Paisly Cartridge and the Don Juan Cartridge.

Supplies: Kioshi Basic Grey Paper Collection; Kioshi Basic Grey Bloomers; Kioshi Basic Grey Writer's Block; Prima Say it in Pearl bling - I also used a part of the packaging on the layout; Queen & Co. pearls; Papertrey Ink card stock; SU dimensionals; Imaginisce To Love and Cherish pearl brads; Prima leaves; Martha Stewart border punch; Tim Holtz vintage Photo Distress Ink; misc sewing. My sweet friend Carol sent me those yummy lavender crochet flowers.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!!!

Hugs, T








7 comments :

  1. Wow! Absolutely beautiful :) Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just soooooo pretty!! LOVE everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Teri! I have a blog award waiting for you over at my blog. www.scrapsofmine.blogspot.com
    Be sure to stop by and pick it up! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations with us! Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww adorable =) hey im your newest follower could you return the favor??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri! This is sooooo beautiful! What a talent you have for making such precious pages!

    Hugs,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this layout. I've always loved the Kioshi line by Basic Grey ever since it first came out. Unfourtunately, I don't have anything yet from the Kioshi line, but I hope to in the near future. I really like how you coordinate all the papers and embellishments from the line, as well as adding your own touch to the layout with the distressing. I also really love those pearl brads on the crochet flowers; they seem to bring the page all together. Thank you for sharing.

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete