Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grateful 4 U!!!



Another weekend.....wow this year has gone by so fast!!!
About 3 months ago my niece was over and she was playing around with the kids having a great time so of course, the camera came out and the flash went off a few times LOL. I ordered the pictures the other day and I just knew these BoBunny papers were going to be PERFECT!!!!

Here is a double page layout I made of this special day. It's my weekly project for Generations Crafting - I LOVE being on this design team because my true passion is creating scrapbook layouts and mini albums ♥♥♥♥♥

Supplies: BoBunny Buttons & Bling Flutter Butter collection; BoBunny Thankful Cardstock stickers; BoBunny Flutter Butter Burst pattern paper; BoBunny Flutter Butter Cut Outs; BoBunny Flutter Butter Breeze pattern paper; BoBunny Alora Rub-Ons; Prima Say it in Pearls and Crystals Cream; CTMH card stock; Prima lace; Storybook Cricut cartridge; Cricut expression; Walnut Stain Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Tim Holtz edger; Tim Holtz Photo Scratcher; Misc Sewing.

THAT BEAUTIFUL YELLOW FLOWER ON THE SECOND PAGE WAS HAND MADE BY MY SWEET FRIEND CHRISTINA OF CREATIONS WITH CHRISTINA!! Thanks girlie....it was PERFECT for this layout!!!

Thanks for stopping by.....Have a wonderful week!!
Hugs, T

This first page is actually a sketch from PAGEMAPS - I love working with sketches :)











11 comments :

  1. What a beautiful layout, such wonderful pictures with great smiles.
    Love all the special details to make this layout exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS! I love all the details you add to your pages. I'm sending my pictures to you for scrapping...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, this one is gorgeous! Love the colors, the photo placment and of course the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty layout t and everyone is so beautiful...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful layout! i love all of the stitching, distressing, and bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whats up girl!
    This is amazing, I love the layering so much of the first page. Always cool to see a sketch, that could possibley be boring looking and it have it turn into something so lovely!
    I like all the little somethings you added to the pages and the photos are great! For a sec I was like..she doesn't have a kid that old (oh, your niece! got it! LOL!)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice layout. Everything on the layout just coordinates and flows so nicely. =) Have a great day.

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete