Saturday, August 7, 2010

TRUE BLESSING!!!!!


Today we saved a life..........and our family is complete..........we just adopted "CUTIE" and she is just fabulous!!!! We will ♥ her today, tomorrow and forever!!!!!

CUTIE is approximately 2 years only and was left at the shelter by her family on Thursday 8/5/10 and they failed to mention to the shelter that she was pregnant. When adopting a pet from Animal Services, they spay/neuter them.......this morning when they went to spay CUTIE, they found out she was pregnant and aborted her puppies......Kasi and I cried so much. There is a ton of emotions going through her right now.....a new home, she lost her puppies and got spayed.....all within 2 days. She is now in the right home........not only did she make our family complete, we will complete her!!!!

This has been a truly special day for our family!!!! We are so blessed!!!

I want to give a special "THANK YOU" to my bosses daughter JACKIE......she volunteers once a week at the shelter and on Thursday when CUTIE was dropped off, she just knew that she was the perfect addition to our family......we will forever be grateful to her!!!!!

Hugs, T

14 comments :

  1. Congratulations on the new member of your family! Cutie is a cutie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats teri! ohmy, she is such a CUTIE pie! love her! thanks for sharing :)! have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your furbaby! Pets really do add so much to your life...glad with all her emotions that she has such a wonderful family to give her lots of love....

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a special place in heaven for families like you...thank God there are families like you.
    This poor little thing needs some lovin that is for sure. Your life will be blessed because of her. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it is amazing how a pet in need comes into our lives, and it is wonderful how they can fill a void that we may never have even known existed! Congratulations on your new family member!

    {{hugs}} to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Shelby wants to tell Cutie, how wonderful it is to find your forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, Teri, she is absolutely adorable! My li'l Bailey would love her to bits!! They even look alike!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, she is so lucky to be part of your family. My husband and I rescue animals so I know where your heart is. Check out my blog and you will see two of my babies there, They were the result of a Yoekie rescue dog and the male Yorkie I already had. Enjoy her. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Teri.. she is a "cutie"... I am so glad you found out about her. So sorry she lost her puppies, but she is going to love her knew home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, great photo! So sorry about her puppies. I know you will give her a great home though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh poor doggie, well thank the Lord for your family T....she is beautiful and will be loved fully....goodness the kids are like carbon copies of mommy and daddy..good grief...so adorable...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to you and your family and HOORAY for Cutie and her new home.

    Rescuing dogs is a VERY big part of my life and I am so happy to see that your family rescued this true "cutie"!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so happy for you finding this sweet baby. I am so sorry that she lost her babies...But she gained a family who loves her. I too have a dog I rescued right after my dad died. His name is Gizmo (came with that name) and he is my baby. He is so affectionate and seems to know that he was rescued!

    Cutie looks just like my daughter's dog named Jixxer. I swear he looks exactly like Cutie.

    I am happy for both your family and Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Teri, Cutie is so, so, sweet! How sad for her puppies but she has found her forever home! She will bring your family so much love. I'm so glad I was able to read her story here....

    ReplyDelete