Saturday, August 21, 2010

WOOT-WOOT!!!


Just wanted to share some exciting news.......The other day I was contacted by a fellow crafter on the Cricut MB about a kitchen theme challenge over at MYSHERICRAFTS. She had seen my kitchen set cards which included the Apron, Kitchen towel and mitten and thought I should enter so I did. I just received an email from Sheri telling me that they LOVED my project and that I would be entered into the drawing for the gift certificate at the end of the month. WOOT-WOOT!!!

I want it give a special shout out to Carolyn of the Cricut MB for thinking of me and letting me know about this challenge.

Here is a picture of the 3 cards.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. Congrats Teri!! I LOVE your kitchen cards. They Rock!! Hope you win the drawing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are soo cute. crossing my fingers you win =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! These are beautiful! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this kitchen set. Did you make them from a cartridge. Love the apron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Your cards are very nice. =) I hope you'll win.

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOh a big congrats! Love your project! xxD

    ReplyDelete