Monday, September 6, 2010

"CREATE" banner



and boy have I been in the MOOD ......... apparently "banners" have been my focal point LOL This has been such a great weekend......time with the family and crafting - can't get any better than that!!! The weather here in Miami has been overcast and raining so it's perfect time to create......get it "CREATE"???

I have been planning this banner for my scrapbook room for some time now and I just LOVE the way it turned out. This is my project for GENERATIONS CRAFTING this week and I used the Basic Grey KIOSHI collection.....papers, bloomers, ribbon doilies, Woolies, Buttons and fabric brads.

The banner is cut out of canvas using my pinking shear scissors and distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I first cut the pennant using my Mother's Day 2010 seasonal cartridge then used that cut as a pattern to cut all the fabric.

Other supplies: XL eyelets, Crochet lace trim, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, Prima Say it in Pearls, Prima Sprays, Misc sewing, Papertrey Ink twine, Cricut Expression and Storybook cartridge, and Papertrey Ink card stock

Thanks for stopping by my blog.....catch ya next week....

Hugs, T














HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE BANNER HANGING ON THE SHELF IN MY ROOM:


17 comments :

  1. This is fabulous!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I so look forward to your posts!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Teri, that is so beautiful. I love all of the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe t, what the perfect addition to a perfectly sweet room....love ya..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and girly! I love banenr and was thinking of doing a Halloween one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful Teri! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect in your craft room. Love it! Fantastic work Teri.

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet (and we must of been thinking in the same lines...wait to you see my banner (my really teeny tiny itty bitty banner....LOL)
    But I love this...makes me wonder how I have NO lace in any of my stash! geez!
    Love the papers, embellies...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous banner! I just love it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just LOVE this banner. Now I know what to do with my Kioshi paper and perfect colours for my new scrapbook room! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous! What size are the pennants?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty Teri. It looks beautiful in your craft room.
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Teri..love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Teri your banner is absolutely beautiful (and would look great in my craft room LOL!!!) TFS

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  16. elaineb@dslextreme.comOctober 2, 2010 at 3:41 PM

    Wow. Just learned something new.....and I love it so much. It would look terrific in my granddaughter's room. Thanks so much.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Teri,

    I am in love with your beautiful banner!!! It looks so good hanging in your craft room!

    What cartridge did you use to cut the cut pendants on the happy birthday to me book on the shelf above? Too cute!

    Thanks so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete