Saturday, September 4, 2010

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK......Halloween Banner



Halloween is such a fun holiday.........Love the decorations, colors and just the whole feel of it all. Today I created a mini banner for my front door using my new amazing Haunted Halloween sets from Lindy's Stamp Gang.......LOVE THEM!!!!!!! They are an awesome addition to my collection.

I bought some yummy canvas the other day at Joann's for some projects and just KNEW I had to use it for this. The canvas was white but I painted them using the Starburst Sprays in Hag's Wart Orange, Freakin Franken-lime and the Witch's Potion Purple.

The Stars and the picket fence are wooden pieces I picked up at Michael's this morning. I prep'd them with Gesso and painted them using the Starburst Spray in Screamin' Banshee Black. The bats are painted with Papertrey Ink Hybrid Black ink and edged with the Ghostly Gargoyle White Magical Micas. The flowers are from iamroses and are also sprayed with the Starburst Sprays and edged with the Screamin' Banshee Black Micas.

Supplies: Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays and Magical Micas in the new HAUNTED HALLOWEEN colors, Sizzix dies, Wooden pieces, Inkadinkadoo Halloween Stamps, Martha Stewart fine black glitter and chunky white glitter, Black Prima Ribbon, Sakura White Gel Pen, Gold Rub-N-Buff (LOVE that stuff), Black XL eyelets from MM, Crystal i-rock gems and i-Rock tool, Black Soot Distress Ink, Tulle to tie the pennants together.

I also used my one and only Cricut Expression and Mother's Day 2010 Seasonal cart to cut the Pennant out of card stock. Once I had the pennant pattern, I used my pinking shear scissors to cut them out.

***** REMEMBER......LINDY'S STAMP GANG HAS 20% OFF ALL SETS THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND.......INCLUDING THE NEW HAUNTED HALLOWEEN!!!!! The code to use at checkout is: LABORDAY


Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you all have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!!!

Hugs, T






3 comments :

  1. cute cute cute cute cute sis...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice banner...perfectly suited for halloween.

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete