Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Halloween Mini



WOW I had such a great weekend.....my son won his baseball game, got to spend quality time with my kids and husband AND got to do this mini.

I totally LOVE the ECHO PARK HAPPY HALLOWEEN paper collection which you can find over at Generations Crafting....I used almost EVERY page from it.......and the Halloween Starburst Sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang go perfect with it.

Lets get started - there are a lot of pictures :)

Supplies: ECHO PARK Happy Halloween collection: * Bat Festival, * Costume Party, * Graveyard, * Haunted House, * Jack O'Lantern, * Magic Stripes, * Spooky Dots, * Scary Story Cards, * Alpha Stickers; Prima Flowers; Basic Grey Bling It Spider Web and Spider; Bo-Bunny Whoo-ligans Note Worthy; Bo-Bunny Whoo-Ligans Black Tulle Petal; Inkadinkadoo Halloween Stamps; Papertrey Ink card stock; Martha Stewart Glitter; Sizzix dies; Offray Ribbon; Tim Holtz Dies; Acrylic Paint; Crackle medium; Garment Pins; Martha Stewart punches; SU Tab Punch; SU scallop envelope die; Cuttlebug Dies; Petaloo Dazzlers; Prima lace; Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink; Prima E-Line Flowers; Imaginisce I-Rock tool and crystals; White Sakura Gel Pen; EK Success large scallop punch; Dymo label maker; Black Hybrid Ink from Paper Trey Ink; White CTMH Ink; Misc Halloween charms from Michaels.

WOW - what a big list of supplies LOL can you tell I LOVE to embellish my projects??? Be sure to check out the HALLOWEEN THEME section at Generations Crafting....they have the BEST prices and the cutest paper collections with matching embellishments.

OH and by the way....all the other flowers on this project that are not Prima are all from IAMROSES. I normally just order the white ones because this way I get to color them to match my projects. They are in Thailand and they do take about 2 weeks to deliver BUT....totally worth it!!!!!

Hope you all have a great week!!

Hugs, T













19 comments :

  1. I love this mini....Your embellishments make the mini rock....You are so talented my sweet friend....Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a fantastic mini album! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is so COOL girlie! I just love your mini albums, there is always so much to look at! GREAT job! HUGS & Smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! I was going to say pretty. but is Halloween pretty?? Anyway, it is so cool! You are so talented as Christina said!
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project, Teri! Looks like a lot of work to me! What a bunch of great ideas on this one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just beautiful. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool mini! Love the fold out pages and the bat cage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri, it is adorable!! Love love love it!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is wow. this book is so cute and detailed with so many pockets and lots of space for photos. Just a wonderful job. Im truly inspired

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teri,
    I wanted to email you about sponsoring a contest for your blog, but I don't see an email addy anywhere. Can you please email me? rachellethewriterATgmail.com and I can give you the details.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya know....NOBODY does minis like YOU do minis!!!! I ADORE this, Teri! You are soooooooo talented! Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow wow wow wow wow wow sis what a SPOOKYISH FABULIOUSIH BOOK....good grief, i need to make my on dictionary...love ya

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow wow wow wow wow wow

    okay before i do this again, i don't think my comment posted....FANTASTIC SIS....love ya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christina is so right.....you are very talented lady....just became a follower.....love this mini....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your mini. I love all the work you do. I would like to subscribe to your blog but cannot. Could you email me where to go at anallanes@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!!!! That's amazing. I would love to see a video on how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, T, love your mini to death. lol... it's so spooky and perfect. TFS.. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing! I saw the video too, now I can stare at each photo to my hearts content! You are so generous with your time, thank you so much! And thanks for helping me find the Generations Crafting Shop, they have a lot of really great products!

    ReplyDelete