Thursday, September 2, 2010

JUST A LITTLE INFO...........


Wanted to give you a quick update about my upcoming projects which I am currently working on for both Generations Crafting and Lindys Stamp Gang so I hope to have those posted by Monday. The only thing I will say is that it's some home decor goodies and one of them is for my scrapbook room :)

FYI *******Lindys Stamp Gang is having a blowout sale this Labor Day Weekend and it starts tomorrow - Friday, September 3, 2010 so be sure to check out all the fabulous products!!!

MORE INFO: There is also going to be a big Labor Day sale over at Generations Crafting which starts Friday September 3, 2010 so be sure to check it out!!

Wanted to add a quick card I made tonight. I love to use the Glitz Spirtz from LSG on black card stock - the colors just POP!!! I used the Purple label (Desert Moon Wild Iris, Desert Moon Topaz Fire and Royal Peacock Fire). One of my favorite things to do is spray these with a mask so using my Cricut I cut a spider web, added it on to the paper with removable adhesive and sprayed the 3 colors......once they dried I removed the mask. Other supplies: Sakura White Gel Pen, Sizzx BOO die, MS Black fine glitter, Peachy Keen monster faces and Prima Roses.





Chit chat soon my friends!!

Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. Thank you girl !
    Have a great Friday !
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it T....I love how you used the web cut from the circut as a mask. So creative....Hugs C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this card! Holy cow, I can't wait for Halloween! You've definitely inspired me on this one Teri! Have a happy holiday weekend!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Too cute girlie! I love the look you achieved here! The little spider girl's face is just so SCARY! LOL! HUGS & Smoochies!

    ReplyDelete