Monday, September 13, 2010

PUPPY LAYOUT


Finally a layout of our Cutie!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!
The Basic Grey Max & Whiskers collection is so adorable....I love the colors and all the different embellishments. I really love this picture of Kasi and Cutie. We went to meet Cutie the day before we adopted her and it was one of the best days ever.

For this layout I used the following products which can be found at GENERATIONS CRAFTING:

Max & Whiskers papers: Golide/Max2456; Abbott/Max2465 and Patches/Max2462; M&W ribbon doilies; M&W Pops; M&W Expoxy Stickers; M&W Take Notes; Prima Madrigaal Blossom Peach Harmony; I-top brad maker

other products: CTMH card stock, Papertrey Ink card stock, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Prima bling.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

Hugs, T




9 comments :

  1. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! You always amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love the look of the torn frame around the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always add the perfect details and touches. You can tell a lot of love goes into your layouts. Love it my friend :) Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Such a great layout and what an adorable photo. Just great - Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! I love it girly... it is beautiful, the lo and the pic... I have an award for you in my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. When I do that paper splitting technique, it never looks this good! Cute puppy btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO! The papers and details are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect layout to fit the picture. =)

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cutie is definitely a "cutie" and so is Kasi!! :-)

    ReplyDelete