Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ANOTHER FRAME!!



For this frame I used a new line of paper I had never used before.....it's called Glitz and it can be found over at GENERATIONS CRAFTING!!!

Last week I received a surprise package from my friend Regina from AllThingsPretty .....she sent me some die cuts from some new dies, some lace and some super cute stamped tags - THANKS REGINA!!! I really wanted to use this chandelier cut so I painted it black, added some beaded medium and while still wet, I added black glitter.

Here is a list of supplies I used: Glitz Bouquet paper; Vintage whatnots; Script stamp; iamroses flowers and skeleton leaves, Glimmer mist; lace; EKSuccess punch; Chandelier; Martha Stewart Glitter; stickles; Prima border strip; Prima Say it in Crystals

Thanks for stopping by!! Oh one more thing........

Guess what???
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! This is so super exciting news!!!!

Be sure to join me and all of the SCACD designers and guest designers for a fabulous blog hop on Friday, October 29, 2010 but as usual, Susana is giving some blog candy, so head on over to the store blog and enter HERE for a chance to win!!!!!

See you Friday!!!!

Hugs, T



Hugs, T




9 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Teri! Love your frame. Regina is such a sweetie. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to get a package in the mail... Teri, this is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! This is just GORGEOUS girlie! You just keep crankin' 'em out! WONDERFUL! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are outdoing yourself with these altered frames Teri! I love each and everyone you've made. Gorgeous! I bought that EK Success punch because of you! I'm so glad you were able to use the goodies I sent you!

    Happy Halloween!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frame is gorgeous. I like this one alot. Beautiful.
    anallanes@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is SO lovely! Not sure what you think, but I kinda think that you and Glitz are a perfect combo! =)
    I really think this is great and love the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri, gorgeous, gorgeous layout!!! Absoloutely, love everything about it!!! This has got to be one of my favourite layouts ever. =) Thank you for sharing!!!

    -Samantha

    athnam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete