Friday, October 8, 2010

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH!!!!!


Yes...it's that time of year and I'm back with some Breast Cancer Awareness projects to share with everyone!!!!! I have several friends, that I love dearly, which have suffered from this disease and other cancers and every night I pray for each and every one of them.......They are the inspiration behind my projects......I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!!

Over at GENERATIONS CRAFTING, Floren will be having THREE different kits available value priced at only $10! Half of the proceeds from the sale of this kit will be donated to the City of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation! Together, we can make a difference!

The kit I chose for my projects is the BoBunny Alissa which includes: 2 Sheets of Alissa - Adorable; 2 Sheets of Alissa - Kissable; 2 Sheets of Alissa - Look At Me; 2 Sheets of Alissa - Love You; 2 Sheets of Alissa - So Cute; 2 Sheets of Alissa - Cut Outs; 1 Sheet of Alissa - Combo Stickers; 1 Sheet of Alissa - Rubons; 1 Package of Alissa - iCandy Brads

With this kit I made a mini album as well as three cards. In addition to the kit, I also used the YOU GOTTA HAVE HOPE and THINK PINK, printable stamp sets from THE CUTTING CAFE.

Be sure to check out GENERATIONS CRAFTING for these beautiful kits.....remember they are available only while supplies last and while you are there, be sure to check out the other great deals!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Hope you have an amazing weekend!!!!

Hugs, T

CARD 1: (Tag sentiment is from THE CUTTING CAFE; pattern paper for the main card is from the kit)



CARD 2: (This ribbon shaped card and the patter paper used for the butterfly is from THE CUTTING CAFE; the patter paper for the main card and rub-on is from the kit)


CARD 3: (Background paper is from THE CUTTING CAFE......and from the kit I used the flower border sticker as well as the iCandy Brad)


BREAST CANCER MINI ALBUM: (I used tons of stuff from the Alissa Kit. If there is anything you want to know specifically, please let me know. The ribbon album itself was cut out of chipboard which can be purchased HERE using my Cricut Expression, Gypsy and the Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge.














10 comments :

  1. WOW girlie! These are ALL wonderful and oh so PINK! I love them each and every one! GREAT job my sweet friend! I hope you weekend is AWESOME! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job, Teri! I adore the colors on this one. Lots of hard work here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love, love , love the album. The cards are great too, but the album is defintely a beauty.
    Thanks for sharing your projects with all of the other crafter. You are definitely an inpiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your album! Absolutely Adorable and for such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards and the mini album you made Teri! Great job as always! Have a great weekend too!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi t, my heart is overjoyed with all of this....gosh to know you is to automatically love you...which i do....totally fabulous..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Project !I love those papers !
    Have a great Monday ;-)
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Teri such beautiful projects for a great cause. The cards are so pretty and I love the mini with all the inspirational sentiments.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya!
    Well I thought I would try and pop to some blogs b/c its been, what feels like forever since I've done that!
    Ok, so...I love these projects! There is something soft, feminine and strong about them...something I guess life cancer survivors! Glad to see these pink reminders! Thanks for sharing these!!!!

    ReplyDelete