Saturday, October 2, 2010

CIRCUT PUMPKIN: World Card Making Day 2010



Oh no....the last card post for Christina's World Card Making Day Event!!!

What a great day this has been and it was truly an honor to be a part of it!!!!!!! THANK YOU CHRISTINA!!!!

For this last post, the challenge is to use ANY CRICUT PUMPKIN CUT on a project.

Supplies: Cricut Expression; Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge; Basic Grey Pyrus pattern paper; Papertrey Ink card stock; My Pink Stamper stamps; Papertrey Ink twine; Papertrey Ink button; Sakura White Gel Pen; Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink; Misc Ribbon.

I want to thank everyone again for joining Christina and I for her special WCMD event.....I hope you all had a great time!!!

Remember to leave a comment on Christina's blog to enter for a chance to win.

Hugs, T

10 comments :

  1. I love this card!!! It is sooooo pretty with the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were wonderful with your projects. I love this card & your breast cancer card. You do such great work. I enjoyed your creations with christina. You girls are just lovely and your project fabulous!
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri I love all your work, you know that. I still have the AMAZING layout that you did for Caitlyn almost three years ago! It definitely stands out against my layouts! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your designs and choice of papers. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your designs and choice of papers. Thank you for inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun!
    This is way cute!
    Love the printed paper with it, unexpected and darling!
    Just coming by quick this morning..hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, how many inches did you cut this at?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so precious, I loved your Paper Trey Inc. papers and the way you lightly distressed the edges and added stitching lines to all the little pieces. I keep seeing all these great cards from this Mini Monster cartridge!

    ReplyDelete