Saturday, October 2, 2010

HALLOWEEN CUPCAKE: World Card Making Day 2010



Hi there.....me again. Hope you are all having fun.

It's time for my second card and video for Christina's World Card Making Day Event.

This challenge will be a COLOR challenge and the colors will be orange, green and purple.

Supplies: Halloween Time printable stamp set from THE CUTTING CAFE; Echo Park Pattern papers; BoBunny Halloween Rub-Ons; EK Success Large Scallop punch; Papertrey Ink Ribbon; Papertrey Ink card stock; Martha Stewart Fine glitter; Copic Markers; Glossy Accents.

Thanks for stopping by!! Remember to leave a comment over on Christina's blog to enter for a chance to win some great prizes.

Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. Teri, you are just really going to town on these cards! I need to make a bday card for my SIL but I hate doing them. This will help get me inspired though! Appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Terri! I love it and wish to CASE it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have NEVER thought of doing a cupcake for Halloween but I love this! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. S000 cute!!! I love the scallop at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete