Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TIM HOLTZ IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!




This week I got to play with some new Tim Holtz embossing folders from Generations Crafting. I made 3 cards and a handing Pumpkin Patch frame to fit the 4 x 6 picture of my kids. Each year the school takes FALL pictures and I wanted to create a special frame for it.

I also used the Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst Stains in Witch's Potion Purple and Freaky Franken-Lime from the new Haunted Halloween collection to color the flowers and add to the embossed Halloween word card.

Other supplies: Matha Stewart Spider Wed Edge Punch; Martha Stewart Fine Glitter; Jute; Chalk Ink; CTMH White Ink; Cuttlebug Die/Embossing Set; Papertrey Ink card stock; Prima E-line Flowers; Iamroses flowers; Inkadinkadoo Fall Stamp set; The Cutting Cafe Printable Stamp Halloween Time Stamp set; Prima lace; Offray ribbon; Copic Glitter Gold pen; Dymo label maker.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs, T








11 comments :

  1. Soooo pretty. I love them...I can't even pick one as my favorite because I love them all. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I'm going to have to check those embossing folders out. I love the pumpkin one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them! Especially the spider web card but the spider creeps me out ~ it looks so real!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Cards, T!! Love them all. Those texture fades are awesome. I think I better look into them now. TFS!! Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Teri! I love each one! I can't wait to play with mine. Yours are so inspiring!

    Have a great day!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are amazing as usual. Love them all. The frame is also super duper cute.
    anallanes@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creations Teri as always!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME work Teri girl! You ROCK TH!! hehe! TFS. hugs!!! Ar' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MY word, Teri .. I'm gasping! Wish I had just a tiny bit of your creativity! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous Teri, love them all.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're all perfect for fall!! My favourite one is the yellow one that says "Harvest Plenty". The ribbon and the flower coordinate very nicely with the yellow...but all of them are very nice. =)

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete