Friday, November 5, 2010

Another B-day set!!



Well another Friday upon us and another week closer to the holidays - wooooo hooooo!!!

My boss hired a new girl to help me out at the office about a month ago and she is such a sweetheart. I was showing her some things on my blog yesterday and she mentioned to me that she wished she had asked me to make a quick card for her daughter so I offered to make the card and a matching altered wooden box.........she told me her daughter LOVES pink and immediately I knew that I wanted to use the BoBunny Allisa Scrap Pink kit that I had used to make all the PINK projects for GENERATIONS CRAFTING. I also took some of the paper, shredded it and crimped it to make the stuffing for the bag - I love to do this with matching pattern paper.

Again I used the dress form stamp that I LOVE so much!!!

Other supplies: Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink; Prima Flowers; Black Acrylic Paint; Tulle; Misc Ribbon; Misc Sewing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.....I have LOTS of projects to share with all of you next week......and if you are thinking more altered frame - you are right!! There will be a doggie frame using the Basic Grey Max & Whiskers collection; Christmas theme frame using the Echo Park Everyone Loves Christmas collection and another family frame using the new Basic Grey Curio collection!!!!!

ONE MORE THING......Over on FACEBOOK, Generations Crafting is having a giveaway and we all love giveaways. If you have not joined them yet click HERE. The topic is: What have we inspired you to create? Leave a comment on that specific FB post to enter for a chance to win a goody bag full of supplies to help your creativity! Leave your comment by Sunday night and they will announce the winner Monday morning.

See you all next week!!!!!

Hugs, T




8 comments :

  1. It was so nice of you to offer to make the card. The card is really cute. It has my favorite color. The altered bag is definitely a bonus. Thanks for sharing.
    anallanes@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and bag Teri! You are outdoing yourself again. Those are my favorite colors! I'm so glad you have help at work now. I look forward to next weeks projects!

    Have a great weekend too! My girls and I are having a "girls only" weekend sleepover at my girlfriends house and lots of shopping will be involved! Coach store here we come!

    Big Hugs to you Teri ~ Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey T, Gorgeous!! I love that stamp set too. LOVE your work. TFS!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is GORGEOUS! You're such a sweetheart...always doing sweet things for others! So glad you have some help at work too...makes the day go smoother huh? Have a grand weekend my sweet friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Teri! I love the colors and that's one of my favorite stamps. You're so sweet. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teri!!!! This is gorgeous!!! LOVE the dress forms and the colors are stunning! I can't even imagine how excited she was that you made it for her! You're a true gem!!! Love ya ladybug! We've GOT to get in touch! I miss you!!
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card you made is so beautiful. Is that dressform a stamp?

    ReplyDelete