Monday, November 29, 2010

CHRISTMAS FRAME - Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas

This week I bring you a Christmas theme frame using the Echo Park: Everybody Loves Christmas collection from GENERATIONS CRAFTING.

This project were sprayed using the Lindy's Stamp Gang GLITZ Scintillating Silver which looks like a beautiful pearl color.....LOVE IT!!!

See you soon!!!!

Hugs, T

ECHO PARK: EVERYBODY LOVES CHRISTMAS

Supplies: ECHO PARK Everybody Loves Christmas Bright Stripes pattern paper (back side) and Garland pattern paper; Webster's Pages Trim; misc lace; Prima say it in pearls; Tim Holtz NEW Tag & Frame die; Prima Poinsettia Flowers; Dymo Label Maker; Offray Ribbon; Red Stickles; Misc Sewing; Lindy's Stamp Gang GLITZ Scintillating Silver; Ranger Gold Daubber paint; MM Garment Pin; Tim Holtz Initial Charm; Cricut Expression; Storybook Cricut Cartridge; Papertrey Ink buttons, Twine.




5 comments :

  1. Beautiful Teri! I love how the letter "M" is attached to the garment pin in the center of the bow.

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it my friend. I love how you add the little labels from your label makers. So cute. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your frame. I have to say that my favorite is the ribbon. It gives it that finishing touch to break away from the pattern paper. Absolutely beautiful. But I would not expect anything less than beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri, your work is always so beautiful. I am giving you a Blog award... check it out at my blog: tukistryingtoscrap.blogspot.com! Thank you for always sharing so freely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, love this paper! It's amazing how you made them so different from one another. Your great Teri.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete