Monday, November 8, 2010

FRAMES.....FRAMES AND MORE FRAMES!!!!!

I think I have FRAME FEVER LOL!!!!! I can't stop altering them but I am having so much fun.....each and every one is different. As a very proud designer of GENERATIONS CRAFTING, today I have 2 different frames to share with you so lets get started quickly....I will be posing the Title, Supplies and then the pictures.....but first I wanted to remind you that if you haven't checked out GENERATIONS CRAFTING - YOU HAVE TO!!!!! They have all the latest collections from manufactures like Basic Grey, Bo-Bunny, Graphic 45, Webster's Pages, Anna Griffen, Echo Park, Prima, Petaloo and many more. I don't know about YOU but I LOVE to be able to shop for everything in one place and their prices are THE BEST - go check it out for yourself HERE. OK now for my projects LOL.....

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING:

Supplies: Papers: Basic Grey CURIO Linen pattern paper and Basic Grey CURIO Ophelia pattern paper; Basic Grey CURIO Rub on book (I added it to the middle of two white e-line prima flowers), Basic Grey CURIO Glazed Brads, Basic Grey CURIO Tabs-Paper Labels, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Glitz Design Stamp - Distress Set #1 (used on hand made flowers as well as the backgroud paper), Prima Flowers, Prima Say it in Crystals, Websters Pages Trim, Frame around the picture (Cricut Cart & Expression), Martha Stewart Butterfly punches, Maya Road Rose Trim, FAMILY (from Cricut cart & Expression), Dymo Label Maker, Misc Sewing, Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist in Tawny Turquoise - misted on the entire project (MATCHED PERFECT!!! - Even added it to some flowers)











MENINA & ME:

This frame I made as a birthday gift for my bosses daughter Jackie. Jackie volunteers at the animal shelter and she is the one that found CUTIE for us and we are so grateful. She has a dog named MENINA so I made her this frame for a special picture of her and Menina.

12 comments :

  1. Beautiful Frames, T. Love them both. Did you get those frames on sale? lol. TFS!! Hugs, Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful. I love how you turned the frames so they can stand either horizontal or vertical. Marvelous Darling.... I love love love that Prima Lace Bling. Yummy
    Hugs from SBFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual these frames are beautiful. I think everyone is copying your idea of making them as gifts. I am actually heading out to Michaels this morning to purchase one and try it out. Love them. Thanks for sharing and continuing to inspire other crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you ate designing these frames on the left...on the right...on the top etc...

    Beautiful Teri!

    Thanks for sharing ~

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the colors Teri. Your frames are super gorgeous. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw ... so beautiful both of them ! Nice idea for a special gift !

    Have a great Monday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girl! These look like something you'd find in a high end store! WOW, they are GORGEOUS! You're getting better and better each time you make another one! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri, you are so very talented. I really enjoy seeing and reading about all the frames you've made. Each one is special and different in its own unique way. You are blessed with a such a talent...to create things beautifully in your own style. Thank you for sharing.

    -Samantha

    athnam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous job as always! I went this weekend and bought 2 more frames so that I can make a few myself! Guess the Frame Fever is catching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Teri you have been so busy and you frames are just beautiful!!!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I luv your picture frames Teri. In fact, I luv all your work. It is people like you that inspire me because you don't over work your projects. They are simply beautiful.
    regards
    Debbie Smith
    Sydney, Australia.

    ReplyDelete