Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SMILE - Picture Frame



Well it's already HUMP DAY....... can you believe it??? Some of you may have already seen a couple altered frames I have been working on for the kids teachers. I am starting my Christmas gifts early on and not procrastinating as I always do LOL

I really enjoy using the products from Lindy's Stamp Gang and for this specific project I used lots of different ones. The paper is from the Webster's Pages Garden Gala Collection and I sprayed it with Gator Gumbo Olive Starbust Spray to give the shimmer over the entire page. For the flowers I used the California Golden Poppy Starburst Spray as well as the Burnished Brass Moon Shadow Mist. The Filagree key is also from Lindy's Stamp Gang and I used the Twilight Bronze Slate embossing powder to emboss the entire key. I really LOVE the way all these products work so well together.

This is a picture of the products I just listed:



I also wanted everyone to know that now you can join Lindy's Stamp Gang on Facebook HERE.

There is also a nice giveaway going on right now for the newest kits called LITTLE LINDY KITS. If you have not tried out their products, this is the perfect way to get a little of everything. Each kit includes 1 Starburst Stain, 1 Starburst Spray, 1 Moon Shadow Mist and 1 Magical Mica and they are available in a variety of colors. Tracey will be doing a giveaway for EACH COLOR KIT so be sure to check out their Utube Channel HERE. Be sure to check out the entire video because in the end, there will be specific instructions on how to enter for a chance to win one of these amazing kits. Here is a picture of what the kits look like:


Hope you all have an amazing week!!

Hugs, T





9 comments :

  1. Teri, you've inspired me! I actually went and bought one of these frames over the weekend. I plan to do one of them soon and see how it goes. Then we'll see if I need more LOL Love your misting and of course your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always you have outdone yourself. All of your frames are beautiful. Love them all. If you keep it up you might just have to open an etsy store. LOL. Why not? People would buy them in a heartbeat.
    anallanes@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers and how you changed the key. What you do with the back of the frames?
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 3D effect of the flowers Teri! Beautiful and so creative! Keep them coming!

    Happy Hump Day...lol

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria - I just painted the back of the frame with a mushroom color acrylic paint. That is what I have done to all the frames to give it a finished look.

    These are so much fun to make....this is my 3rd one and I have a few more to make.

    Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Teri! I love your flowers. The colors are beautiful. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work, Teri! You've really inspired me to make my own frames for Christmas presents! I can't wait to see more of your frames! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!! Right away when I saw the layout, I instantly knew the paper was "Webster's Pages"; I knew just by looking at the way you embellished the page. LOVE the flowers. =) Have a fantastic day.

    -Samantha
    athnam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete