Monday, December 13, 2010

Bo-Bunny Winter Joy Frame

YES another frame but this one is a small one.....it will fit a 4 x 6 picture. I made this one for my son's teacher...she has twin girls. I really enjoyed working with this Bo-Bunny Winter Joy collection that I got over at GENERATONS CRAFTING. I also used the new Tiffany's Blissful Blue and French Lilac Violet Starburst Spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang - WOW what a beautiful color and it went PERFECT with this collection.

Supplies: BoBunny WINTER JOY: Snow Fall Pattern Paper; Note Worthy; iCandy Brads; Pom Pom Wrap; Bo-Bunny flowers; Lindy's Stamp Gang: Starburst Spray in Tiffany's Blissful Blue and French Lilac Violet; Glitz in Scintillating Silver; Prima Leaves, Tim Holtz Memo Pin; Marvy File Folder punch; iamroses flowers; Misc butterfly; Offray Ribbon, Misc sewing; Martha Stewart Snowflake punch used for masking; Tim Holtz Edge Distress Tool. Those beautiful butterlies on the frame were from a RAK my sweet friend Dianne sent me - THANK YOU!!!


ONE LAST THING......Check out this sale over at Lindy's Stamp Gang - it's awesome!!! See ad below and click HERE to be directed to LSG. In addition, from now until Christmas, LSG is giving away ONE Little Lindy kit each and every day. Check out the info on my side bar to be directly to the Utube video where you can enter for a chance to win ;)




Chit chat soon!

Hugs, T

8 comments :

  1. The frame is super nice. Love the colors. They look so ggod together. As usual I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful frame Teri! I like the journaling piece of paper. She can totally journal about the picture she puts in the frame on it! The mini file folder is super cute. Perfect colors for a Spring photo of the Twin girls. TFS

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply GORGEOUS my sweet friend! Your frames are always like a little work of art! I love it! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ! So pretty, so elegant ! Love all color !

    Have a great Monday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's stunning. I love the colors...so pretty my friend. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Its darling! LOVE the colors so much!!!
    How sweet!
    I love the photos you take, they are so great but still wanna see some of these in person! LOL!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Terri
    Love this too, the colors work beautifully together. I like the tul with the pon pons, just so cute.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete