Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Tags - Echo Park


NO FRAMES TODAY!!!!! I want to share 3 Christmas Tags I made for some friends. For this project I used the Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas collection from GENERATIONS CRAFTING.

In addition I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz in Scintillating Silver and Desert Moon Cactus Gold. I LOVE these sprays because there is no undertone color just the shimmer. If you haven't tried them you really have to.

Supplies: Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas papers and journaling cards; misc trims, ribbons and jute; Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz; Mod Podge; 3-d foam dots; Tim Holtz Tag and Frame die; Papertry Ink cardstock; Ranger Daubber paint in gold, silver, white and powder blue; Liquid Applique; Red Stickles; misc sewing; Memory making snowflakes; misc small clothes pins

Hugs to all,
T






10 comments :

  1. Teri....these tags are beautiful.I am truly honored...Love C's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is all I can say. Super cute. I love the snowflake one. where did you get those clothes pins. Love the idea of hanging the snowflakes.
    Love your work as usual. Would not expect less than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All tags are super cute.. I love the Oh Christmas tree one ! Great job

    Have a great Friday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tags T. Super cute and even more adorable in person. Hugs, C (C's daughter)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are so pretty Teri! TFS

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh sis, these are delightful...but i must say the picture does these NO JUSTICE....I have one and it is simply gorgeous....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Teri, my fav is the snow flake one.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tags, Teri. Really festive!

    ReplyDelete