Friday, December 24, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!!

























I wanted to take this time to say THANK YOU for all your love and support throughout the year. I hope that I have inspired you all as I have been inspired by so many.

A special THANK YOU goes out to all my Design Team sisters....past and present.......and for the amazing friendships that have been created by participating on the same team(s) together. I treasure each and every one of you. The love I receive from my scrappy friends is one of a kind and all of you will always hold a very special place in my heart ♥♥♥♥♥

MERRY CHRISTMAS....may you all be blessed today, tomorrow and forever!!!!!!

Love always, T

8 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas Eve! Thank you for my Christmas card! So thoughtful of you Teri.

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Love the tag you have made, but I love everything you do. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merrry Christmas Teri!! Thank you for sharing your creativity through YouTube and your blogposts. You are very talented. I hope you have a safe, healthy Christmas, with warmth and love in your home, filled with family and friends. Thanks again Teri.

    -Samantha

    athnam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you know its true! Such amazing friends have we met through this hobby! So so amazing!!!! So blessed!!!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend sweetie!!!!!

    Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful. I love this tag!

    Greetings from the Netherlands, Marian ( http://scrap-mania.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful tag! I love the little hanging charms. And such lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag! Happy New Year!!!!! Many blessings to you in 2011 filled with joy, peace, health and much love!

    ReplyDelete