Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS mini album and altered box (Anna Griffin Calisto Collection)



I had such a great crafty weekend. I didn't get to do the Black Friday thing because the battery in my car died on Wednesday night, hubby was off to work on Friday and I didn't get it fixed until Saturday, so I took advantage of my time at home to craft.

I made the mini album on Friday and the altered box on Saturday. The Anna Griffin Calisto Collection was so awesome to work with - I LOVE IT!!! This set has such a classy look about it. Hubby told me the box looks like a box of chocolates LOL...he is right.

Anywho let me show you some pictures and the video can be found HERE.

Supplies: Anna Griffin Calisto papers, Journaling tags, 3-D stickers, Die cut borders, Little Lindy Christmas set from Linday's Stamp Gang; Little Lindy Holiday Gold collection; iamroses flowers; Petaloo flowers; Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Ranger Gold Daubber paint; Maya Road trin, Misc Red Ribbon; pearl brads; jute; TIm Holtz swivel clasp; Tim Holtz Fragment Piece; Glossy Accents; Misc charms; Prima Say it in Pearls with Flower

Hugs to all,
T















11 comments :

  1. Wow, T, I love your altered box and mini. I love those tags are they a nestibilities? Beautiful job. TFS! Hugs, Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely GORGEOUS! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my WOW! This is GORGEOUS to say the least, you are some kind of mini album maker girlie! THE BEST KIND! Have a lovely day sweetie! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. This is awesome. It is definitely one of my favorites. You have definitely outdone yourself. You get an A+ from me. But you always do because all your work is great. The colors are beautiful. Anna Griffin has beautiful paper lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Teri! I love it so much. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri, this is GORGEOUS!!!!! Love it, very elegant and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great job you did on this one too, just beautiful Teri.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri, these are beautiful. I LOVE the album. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SOOOO pretty! YOu really did a fantastic job on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola amiga... este mini album y la cajita te han quedado divinos... que combo mas precioso... Un abrazo, Sonia

    ReplyDelete