Friday, January 7, 2011

PROJECT LIFE IS IN OUR HOME!!!!!


WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! I had the most special gift waiting for me when I got home today (a gift from me to me LOL)!!! It was my Becky Higgins "Project Life" Kit that I had ordered on December 29th. As soon as I walked in the door, I wanted to rip into it right away but I waited.....took a few pictures, prepared and served dinner and then Kasi and I went into our scrapbook room and dug right in. She helped me check all the contents of the kit, set up the first and last pages, peal the protector of the monthly dividers and WOW.......I am so in love with everything.....THANK YOU BECKY!!!

Anywho, I promise to share my monthly "special" 12 x 12 layouts that I will add within Project Life and I will try to do a video quarterly with updates as to the progress of our 2011 family album. We are all super excited about this project.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

Hugs, T


5 comments :

  1. Exciting! I can't wait to see what you do. Mine is here, too, but I haven't even been able to open the box yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool Teri! I am looking forward to seeing your project progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I just saw this, looks really neat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy for ya, can't wait to see Ms Teri what you'll crate.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how FUN girlie! You look so happy & gorgeous and that Ms. Kasi is a living doll! Can't wait to see your entries! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete