Sunday, February 27, 2011

AMAZING DAY WITH DONNA DOWNEY!!!!



......all my beautiful friends and the fabulous people at The Paper Niche!!!!

As most of you already know, all Kasi wanted for her Birthday was to meet her idol Donna Downey and to take the Butterfly canvas mini album class this weekend.

When Donna walked into the room, Kasi was ecstatic.....she didn't stop smiling all day long. Donna was a sweetheart....she talked to Kasi, took as many pictures as Kasi wanted, autographed ALL our goodies.........she was just AMAZING!!!! I have no words to express how grateful I am for all the love and support she showed my daughter.

I want to give a special THANK YOU to my beautiful and wonderful friends Ana, Dayami, Olga, Marlene and Yeya. They showered my daughter with tons of gifts and they were so happy to spend the day at the class with us. We rode to the Paper Niche with Ana and Dayami and all we did was laugh in the car - we had such a fun filled day!!!

Tammy, the Co-owner of The Paper Niche was so amazing and sweet. If you live in the South Florida area or plan to visit soon, you NEED to stop by her store.....it's filled with the latest and greatest......it's like being in scrapbook heaven!!

THANK YOU ALL.....FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS.....FOR SHARING THIS SPECTACULAR DAY WITH US!!!

Hugs, Teri & Kasi













KASI AND DONNA WITH THE FINISHED ALBUM THAT SHE MADE ALL BY HERSELF!!


THIS PICTURE IS PRICELESS......DONNA TOTALLY MADE THIS DAY SO SPECIAL FOR KASI AND I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL!!!


17 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness...Kasi looks so happy and Mom too..I've been thinking about you guys today..I'm sure its a day she will always remember..Love C's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome day for Kasi...she LooKs ecstatic....what a great mom you are.....TFS....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her smile, from ear to ear. How lucky, she looks and sounds like such a sweet girl.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Terri, she is an amazing little girl....
    I had a wonderful time with all you ladies today!!!!
    must do this again soon!
    hugs,
    Yeya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what a pricless memory for your little gal! So happy for you .. and her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Kasi!!!!! I am soooo happy she had a fabulous time. Paper Niche and Donna are amazing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a wonderful time with you both. Teri you have a wonderful little girl with you. Cherish every moment you have with her. She is amazing. She is definitely walking in your shoes with scrapbooking. I had a really nice time. We have to do this again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teri, thanks for following my blog ;). Wow, looks like your daughter is a chip off the ol' block!! I can't wait until my kiddos are old enough to share my creativity w/. I mean we get into it a little bit now, stamping & things, but not like you & Kasi. It's just awesome that you can share it. :D

    I love your blog too!! So many fabulous creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi T, Your daughter is so lucky. Wow, I love her finished album. She did an awesome job. Like mommy like daughter. TFS your day with Donna with us. Hugs, Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad Kasi has such a wonderful, memorable time!! You are such a sweet mom Teri to do that for your daughter, and I'm sure Kasi will remember and treasure that day her whole life!! Thanks for sharing! =)

    -Samantha

    athnam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't a blessing to have a daughter, mine is almost 7 and she LOVES to craft...I can't wait until she can join me in these classes!!! Great memories
    Lori :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! What a lovely day that must of been! Looks like yall had a blast and I can tell Kasi was just floating on a cloud! You are such a good Mama my sweet friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teri, your daughter is absolutely precious! I'm sure she's such a blessing in your life. Thanks for sharing your fun stories and crafting masterpieces. We LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Teri, looks like everyone had a blast. Your baby is very talented, to be only 10 and already a little artist!! thank you for following my blog, hope to see you soon at the paper niche

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ho Teri, Kasi is the cutest little girl. It was nice to feel her excitment and happyness being in class. I love the fact that Dana was so nice to her, I love her too.
    It was so nice see my friends again.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is soo sweet, Kasi had such a big beautiful smile all day. How great of Donna to this for her. I could feel her excitement through the photos. Very talented young lady. It was great you all had such a good day.
    Best wishes,
    Geraldine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Teri, looks like a lot of FUN!!!. You guys looks so cute! Kasi's a very pretty girl. "Hi" Kasi!!!

    ReplyDelete