Sunday, February 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASI!!!!!!



WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO KASI IS 10!!!!!!

She is so excited about her birthday gift. As you may have already read in previous posts, we are going to be attending Donna Downey's new Butterfly Canvas mini album class. Not only was I able to get the last two spots in the class, thanks to Donna, her amazing assistant Kandi and wonderful husband Bill, Donna mailed Kasi a hand written Birthday note which I put in her card.

THANK YOU DONNA, KANDI AND BILL......for making Kasi's birthday so very special!! She has not stopped talking about it all morning.

Now I leave you with a short video of Kasi opening up her card!!

Off to get ready for her party and the day in Miami is just STUNNING!!!!!!!

Hugs, T



7 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday Kasi! What an Adorable young lady you have. You girls have fun!

    Wanted to let you know I made your onesie mini album for a girl. I will post it soon (maybe today) and will link back to your album. Thank you so much for the inspiration and sharing your Awesome talent. It was such a fun, fun project!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, K-Bear! :)

    T-Bear, this was so much fun to see the video, but I think a high-five needs to go to the little brother who did his very best to look excited for his big sister's announcement. ;) That's hard work and he pulled it off! :)

    I hope you both have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This put a huge smile on my face. Happy Birthday Kasi! And Damian is so cute -- denying that he didn't sign the card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter, Kasi!! The video was so sweet, of her finding out about her "surprise", and of her opening up her card. =) I hope she has a wonderful birthday today, spent with family and friends, and of course filled with lots of memories!! Thanks for sharing.

    -Samantha
    athnam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. TFS... I was just as excited for her too. What a wonderful surprise. Happy Birthday Kasi. Enjoy! Smooches scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com & gfrankleecrafts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Kasi!!!!!!! May God bless you ALL the days of your life.
    I am sure you guys will have the time of your life! Wish I was there....

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg omg omg omg omg....I didn't know my sweet kasi was on a video....omg she is so excited....wow you guys are gonna have fun...and damian is too cute....boy they act just like my kids...what a fun, wonderful bunch of kids...auntie loves you both....I hope you had a wonderful b-day...hugs

    ReplyDelete