Friday, March 25, 2011

SOME FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!

GUESS WHAT??? My super AMAZING and FABULOUS sissy Christina from CREATIONS WITH CHRISTINA is coming out with a new Cricut Gypsy DVD - WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!


This is going to be an awesome DVD so if you just bought the Cricut Gypsy and are not sure how to get started or if you are a veteran user and just want some great ideas, you are sure to love this DVD. Join Christina from Creations with Christina as she takes you step-by-step through creating seven cards expressing everyday sentiments. With her down-to-earth nature and her clear, easy instructions, Christina demonstrates how, with only your Gypsy, a few supplies, and a little bit of imagination, you too can make unique and stylish cards.

Projects included:
Get Well Soon
Just A Note
Bithday Greeting
Baby
Happy Anniversary
Thanks
Friends To The End
and Bonus Material

I am so happy and can't wait to order this DVD myself - WOOT WOOT!!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

Hugs, T

2 comments :

  1. That is wonderful news. I purchased my Gypsy a few months ago, but have to admit I still don't use it as I should. I just love, love all of Christina's videos and projects. This will be a must have.
    Thanks for sharing Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS great news! I'll have to stop by Christina's channel to congratulate her! :-) Hope all is well Teri my friend! I miss ya girlie! hugs!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete