Tuesday, April 19, 2011

AWESOME RAK FROM CHRISTINA OF CREATIONS WITH CHRISTINA!!!!

Hi everyone!! As many of you already know I am redoing my scrapbook room and I am IN LOVE with the way it's turning out. The color of the walls remain WHOLE WHEAT and the furniture WHITE but the accent color will be TURQUOISE!!! I am really LOVING the way the blue just pops. I don't want to overdo the turquoise but the few accents in there look awesome!!

I am so super excited to share a RAK I received on Monday from my SBFF, Christina of Creations with Christina. She made Kasi and I the CUTEST name plates for our new scrapbook room and WE TOTALLY LOVE THEM!!!! They have such beautiful details - from the crackle paint, to the flowers and pearl bling.....she knows us so well!!! THANKS SIS!!!!

OK so now I will leave you with some pictures.

Stay tuned for my room tour. I should have the room complete in the next several weeks. I'm waiting for a piece of furniture to become available at IKEA.

Chit chat soon and have a wonderful week!!

Hugs, T












6 comments :

  1. I so love these name plates. what did she use to do them? Is that wood or chipboard. I can't wait for you to finish your room. I am so going to go over and scrap with you and Kasi, even if I have to do so on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a tease.I love the accents,beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha......I took the pictures there on purpose!! I wanted to see if anyone was paying attention to my favorite change in the room. I promise to finish it up in the next couple weeks and do the video tour. Thanks for the sweet comments!!
    Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Christina! I can't wait to see your new room. I hope your furnature from Ikea is available soon. I know how hard it is to wait!
    Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Christine's video on how she made these, your photos are so gorgeous, I love these, what a special treat to receive something so lovely in the mail!

    ReplyDelete