Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NEW LAYOUT......"BLESSING"

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! I created a layout and I haven't done one in months!! My creative juices are flowing and my room is not even finished :( Hopefully soon it will be complete.

About a week or so ago I shared with all of you the pictures of my sweet Kasi when she donated her hair. I collaged the pictures and created this layout. My beautiful scrappy sis, Regina, of THE CUTTING CAFE shared with me a new digital stamp set she came out with called EVERY DAY ELISHA JEAN AND FRIEND. When I saw the little girl with the short bob hair style, I knew immediately I wanted to create this layout. I paper pieced her dress using a picture of Kasi printed on a full 4 x 6. I LOVE the way this tuned out. The rest of the image is colored using my Copics markers. It's a simple layout but I wanted to make sure the focus was on the pictures of this special moment.

I want to also take this time to give a shout out the KRISTINA WERNER. I have been learning how to create my own photo strips in Photoshop Elements and thanks to Kristina Werner's video HERE, I have accomplished it. You rock girl....and so does your work!!!

Before I go, I also wanted to give a shout out to another Garden Girl by the name of NICHOL MAGOURIK. I have been watching her YouTube videos on the Two Peas Channel HERE and I am in love with her "FROM START TO FINISH" layout series. WOW that girl can create some amazing layouts. Each and every detail is always PERFECT. She is such an inspiration.

Now remember to check out THE CUTTING CAFE for other amazing digital stamps. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fabulous week!!

Hugs, T




11 comments :

  1. Aww, I love this layout. You were right about it being simple but beautiful. Kasi is such a sweetheart. Your family is blessed to have her in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is wonderful. I hope to get working on mine. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Have a great day,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Teri, I love the layout!!! Your daughter is a sweetie!!!!!!!!!
    xxx
    Dutch Tulip
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute love the little girl and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my niece is just to darn cute...short hair or long and she is to sweet...she is taking after her momma for sure in not being selfish....what a wonderful thing you did AGAIN Kasi...love you....the layout is just precious...nothing could make it any better....just perfect...thank sis for sharing YOUR VERSION OF MIKALA ANN...it is terrific....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri, I was struck once again at Kasi donating her hair ( boy, it seems to grow fast and is so beautiful!) but also by this lovely LO. I try to keep up with your pretty creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis, I love this layout you amaze me. I'm so proud of Kasi for donating her hair.
    Hugs
    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teri!
    I love your layout! Absolutely beautiful and your daughter is beautiful as well. Love her smile!!! I'm new to your blog, just subscribed and I learned about you through Christina from Creations with Christina! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got an email from you that you are stuck in London - is this true???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the LO Teri, what a cutie you got there, to do such a thing. Her beauty is trully with in, just look at that happy big smile.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete