Thursday, May 26, 2011

LAYOUT: "Your laughter makes our heart smile......."



I'm back with another layout!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! I'm so happy to be crafting again and making layouts for my Project Life album. I'm just in love with this system. I get to add the pictures and incorporate layouts of all sizes.

For this particular layout I used the My Minds Eye stack (Life Stories - I love that this entire stack is printed on Kraft Cardstock), Bazzill cardstock, Prima lace, Prima Say it in Pearls, Prima resin flowers; Martha Stewart Butterfly punches, Martha Stewart edge punch, Kraft cardstock, Cricut (for title), Tim Holtz distress ink (Vintage Photo), Making Memories alpha (for the 10), Making Memories brad, Glossy Accents & Copic Marker to color in the hearts. I also used the Tattered Angels butterfly mask and Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist in Phantom Fuchsia......can I tell you that this mist matched the paper PERFECT - I LOVE LSG products!!!

As to the photos, I used Photoshop Elements to arrange them on an 8 x 10 and then ordered the print from Walgreens - thanks to Kristina Werner for her awesome video tutorial - she ROCKS!!

Tomorrow I'll be posting another layout so stay tuned!!

Have a great day....it's almost the long weekend - WOOT WOOT!!

Hugs, T





9 comments :

  1. Well sis...you went and did it again. STUNNING! I love this Layout and I love those pictures of Kasi. She is such a cutie. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is amazing. I love all the colors in it, especially the purple. For some reason I am loving purple lately. The pictures are super cute. I love the one that shows your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout Teri, the colors are so pretty along with the bling, I just love the bling.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! I loved those pictures when you posted them after your trip! SO clever!
    Beautiful layout! Thanks for your blog love yesterday on my blog ~ MUCH appreciated!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Yay! for almost the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey t, that is fantastic how you did that in photoshop...i guess i gotta get ya to help me with that....i had to stop by and check out what my sis had been doing lately and was hoping to see ya back in action....i am getting ready to do a layout so I needed me some inspiration from one of my favorite layout designers...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful layout. It's wonderful when we can scrap the everyday moments as well as the big events ~ fabulous photo capture!

    ReplyDelete