Monday, May 23, 2011

WEDDING FRAME (Altered)

Hi everyone - hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!! I crafted and crafted and crafted that means I'll be posting stuff all week for my blog buddies - woot woot!!! My friend Kathryn from Life on the {Scrap}Beach spent the day with me Saturday and we had a blast together - we talked and laughed....it was so much fun!! She is super talented so be sure to check out her blog!!

I made this frame a few weeks ago for my neighbors daughter. I wanted to make her something special and different for her new home.

Love to alter these Michael's frames - they are so much fun. Used lots of Tim Holtz embellishments, I Am Roses flowers and even white washed the K & CO paper to give it a softer look.

Stay tuned this week for the layouts I created this weekend....just adding the final touches to them.

Chit chat soon!!

Hugs, T





5 comments :

  1. absolutely stunning. I love it. Makes me wish Scott and I where getting married again so I can get one :)
    Hugs, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty frame. Beautiful as usual.
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring us with your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri, this is beautiful, love it. The metal frame looks awesome against the white. Hope to see you at one of Paper Niche's crops in June!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had such a fabulous time ~ LOVED it! We will have to get together and scrap again soon! :D

    ReplyDelete