Wednesday, June 22, 2011

ART.....create, imagine, dream, inspire

YAY.....It's hump day and I'm feeling GREAT!!!!! Getting ready for a fabulous weekend with my family and even a little scrappy time squeezed in there somewhere ♥♥ hahahahaha

Today my fabulous scrappy sister Christina from Creations with Cristina posted the CUTEST layout!!!! She joined me this weekend in creating a AMAZING page (or two-wink) and guess what????? I think she's going to start making them more often WOOT WOOT!!!!!!! I am so happy!!! Her scrapbook pages are so BEAUTIFUL!!! Speaking of beautiful, also remember to check out my local scrappy buddy DAYAMI to see another one of her weekend layout creation. OMG her layouts are out of this world too!! I'm so glad to see my friends creating layouts.....it's such an amazing way to preserve family memories. It's something our families will forever enjoy!!!

Alright this next layout is one of my favorites......OK maybe they are ALL my favorites hahahahaha It's super special because as some of you may know, my crafty daughter Kasi and I LOVE♥LOVE Donna Downey. The only gift she wanted for her 10th birthday was to attend the Donna Downy class at our LSS and how can I say no to my yummy daughter so I TOTALLY surprised her. (You can see the post HERE) Donna is such an amazing artist and has a heart of gold. I will forever be grateful to her for making my daughters 10th birthday an unforgetable one. We ♥ you Donna!!

Anywho, what an awesome way to include the Donna Downey images found over at the Silhouette store. I absolutely LOVE the way this layout turned out....the pictures and titles all went perfect together and you know I had to include Donna's favorite embellishment......THE BROWN HOLE!!!!! hahahahaha - it's her trademark ya know :) I added it with the date of the event.

Supplies: Silhouette SD, Silhouette Images by Donna Downey, Papertrey Ink cardstock, October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper collection, EK Success Border punch, Ali Edward stamps (Loving Words & Real Life), Momento Black Ink, CTMH Baby Pink Ink, Tim Holtz Tiny Clips, Tim Hotlz Tiny Attacher, EK Success Circle Punch and Scallop Punch, Seam Binding, Carmel Apple Glimmer Mist, Black Swarovski Crystals.

Hope you all have a spectacular day!!!

Hugs, T

Quote of the day: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss





13 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout as usual. Love the yellow.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout, you're such an inspiration to me...
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are amazing!! I LOVE them!! The journaling is great. I will have to scraplift...hehehe :) Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous layout! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis, I love this layout. Not only did kasi have a great time that day, so did you and you can see that in your layout. You are so talented sis and such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your talent and love. Hugs and love from your twin sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Wow Teri! Your LO is amazing! I LOVE the paper choices. DD is one of my favorite artists too :) I have most of her Unity Stamp images! I love that we can find some of our favorite artists in the Silhouette store too like DD and Samantha Walker!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Kasi could not look any happier! She is such a cutie! The layout of the layout is awesome. I love the journaling going up the side of the page. It adds so much interest!
    Thanks for your comments on my blog today. I REALLY appreciate it!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the soft colors of your layout so pretty. Great job thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Terri,
    Thanks for stopping back and leaving a comment. Bought my scrapping tools and am ready to give it a go!You are going to have your work cut out with me! (LOL)
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you make beautiful pages. Mine look like 3rd graders next to yours. What an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great layout Teri and the pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, great pictures of Kasi! She looks like she was having a total blast!!! Beautiful layout to commemorate a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome LO! I really need to get back to scrapbooking! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Miranda:)
    http://www.nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete