Monday, June 20, 2011

CHERISH THIS MOMENT!!

WOOOO HOOOOO....are you ready for a week full of scrapbook layouts??? Well this weekend I had a BLAST creating so watch out!!! Scrapbooking is my passion and the real reason I began my crafting journey. Anywho, a local friend of mine Dayami and I challenged ourselves to creating layouts for our Project Life albums using our new amazing machine, THE SILHOUETTE SD. Have I said how much I LOVE MY SILHOUETTE???? It's the BEST machine out there. The cuts are so clean and perfect. My SBFF, Christina, from Creations with Christina, also received her Silhouette on Friday and she too spent the weekend playing and creating. Wait till you see the awesome layout she created with it. Now, I'm also a tab bit obsessed with Kerri Bradford's digital image kits. I can't get enough of them and each time she reveals a new one, I want it LOL. Almost every layout I created this weekend features one of her designs......she's amazing!!

My family and I took a mini vacation to St. Augustine this past March and I took a picture of my kids walking down an old cobble stone street - it was my favorite picture and I knew I wanted to create a single photo layout with it. I had purchased the camera image from the Silhouette store as well as the word CHERISH which went perfect with the theme. The picture is a 4 x 6 and matted with a cream cardstock. I also printed the same picture in a smaller version and added it to the lens of the camera to give the effect as if you were looking through the lens. I also used the tab "Always Together" which I cut from the Silhouette using the print and cut feature. Then I added the word cluster "way too cute officially undeniably true" from Kerri Bradford.

Other supplies: Cosmo Cricket pattern paper, October Afternoon pattern paper, Ali Edward stamps (my other obsession thanks for Nichol Maguorik), Brads, circle punch, Martha Stewart Leaf border punch, glossy accents, Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

Now I leave you with some pictures and remember, I will be posting a new layout every day this week so don't forget to visit again.

Hugs, T





18 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really inspire me to work on layouts... Just beautiful pages.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL layout. I love every element! You are so tempting me on the Silhouette!
    You ROCK Teri! You are an AMAZING crafter! And, a GREAT person!
    Thaks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaawww thanks for all the sweet comments!! My goal is to inspire everyone out there to start making layouts and preserve the memories for your families ♥♥♥
    Hugs, T

    (Susan - this machine is amazing!! Every layout this week will feature cuts from the Silhouette.....you'll be sold by Friday LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dude. LOL. Love your layout. I am so glad you are loving your machine. Have fun and can't wait to see the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely one of my favorite pictures of D and K. Your layout is amazing sis and you already inspired me to get scrappin. Love Ya! Hugs, Sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reeeeally love this layout. I'm trying to figure out how you got the typewriter text on the page - did you run it through your printer?
    Just fantabulous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denni those are Ali Edward stamps....you know, my new latest obsession lol. She has the CUTEST sentiment stamps. Hugs and smile, T

    ReplyDelete
  9. So loving your LO.

    You're using stuffs that I have which is Silhouette & Ali Edwards stamps. My silhouette & stamps haven't been used much so I'm definitely looking forward to getting inspirations from you.

    P.S I need to learn more about the silhouette too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work Teri. I love it, especially the way you shadowed the title. Can't wait to see more!

    When you have some time, stop by my blog and pick up an award that's just for you. Your blog really is "sweet" as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Terri for stopping by and leaving a comment. Glad you liked the mirrors. I'm going to be doing a lot of scrap booking soon (My first grandchild!)so I'll need lots of help! Following you.
    Best to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy you and ayami challeged each other, sometime we so need that to really get going. Well, girly I love this lo it's perfect. I love the green and the camarita with the pic in it. Wow, what a detail. I'm also copying this idea from you. Going to check out Dayami's.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Teri, love the layout and I'm sooo loving all the cuts from your Silhouette. In fact, you inspired me so much, that I ordered my own yesterday. I can't wait to get back to my 12x12's. Look forward to seeing the rest of your layouts this week. Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice page. Love the camera affect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout! I love how you have the photo in the camera too - you're so creative!

    If you need more, i{heart}papers has Ali Edwards stamps on sale (no affiliation here, just a place that I get stuff that has awesome service).

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait till my sillohette gets here tomorrow! I love your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The tiny photo inside the camera lens is GENIUS! LOVE IT!!! The whole layout is awesome & that photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete