Monday, June 27, 2011

EVERY DAY IS A NEW GIFT

Happy Monday my friends!!!  This weekend was GREAT!!  Played hoops at the park with my family and had a blast.  I forgot my camera but took pictures with my phone.  Hopefully they are good enough to print and scrap.

Regina over at THE CUTTING CAFE created this title which I LOVE!!  I have been wanting to scrap these pictures for a long time and the title was PERFECT for my layout.

Supplies:  Silhouette SD,  Silhouette image (Scallop Circle); Title from THE CUTTING CAFE (Every day is a new gift), Days of the Week are Kerri Bradford Designs (Life's Additions), Pattern papers:  Pink Paisley Hometown Summer collection, Recollections cardstock, Die cuts from the Hometown Summer collection (Cloud & banner);  Echo Park Little Boys and My Mid's Eye Bloom & Grow, SU Label punch, EK Success postage edge punch, Ali Edward Stamps, Jenni Bowlin inks, CTMH buttons, Twine from The Twinery, Date stamp, Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Tiny Attacher,  3-D Foam Adhesive, Misc Sewing.

Again my journaling was inspired by the one and only Nichol Magourik.  I think I'm hooked LOL - thanks Nichol :)

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!

Hugs, T

Quote of the day:   "You learn something every day if you pay attention. "




6 comments :

  1. I love your layout. so beautifull

    Eveline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning sis. I love the colors, the journaling, and all the little extras are just perfect. Ohhh and what a cute little baby :) Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look so beautiful and happy! I am so glad you had a great weekend with you family. You have a great layout to remind you of how important family is!
    Thank you so much for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sissy...can i say thank you thank you thank you thank you so much...love chatting with my sis through the night...hey you gotta get more sleep...LIKE WE ARE 3 HOURS APART..hehehhe...love this layout but not as much as I love you...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lo my friend, love the color orange and the buttons a so cute, keep them coming. You have some great ideas.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and wonderful pictures! Everyone looks so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete