Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"every LITTLE THING you do IS Special"

You have NO idea how happy I am to be scrapping again!!!! This week will be special because I have a layout to post EVERY day (M-F) but I can't promise that this will happen every week. I will try my hardest to get at least two new layouts posted each week. My sweet and super talented friend DAYAMI and I really went scrap happy this weekend, so be sure to check out her blog to see her awesome layouts.

Now for layout #2 ........ I created this page using another image from KERRI BRADFORD. (everyLITTLEthingyoudo.) I tell ya, her images are amazing and one of the formats she provides comes specifically for the Silhouette so there is no converting or messing around with trying to fix anything...LOVE IT!!! The word "IS" I cut using the American Typewriter font (already in my font library) and the word "SPECIAL" is an image from the Silhouette image store.

Other supplies:
SILHOUETTE SD......for sure baby - it's my favorite die cutting tool!!!!!!
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Pattern Paper: Echo Park Life if Good collection pack
Ink: Momento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo), CTMH Baby Pink, CTMH Key Lime and CTMH Heavenly Blue; Tatterend Angels Evergreen Chalk Board mist
Stamps: Ali Edward (Love Always Wins, Favorite Memories, Smooch, Are We There Yet); 7 Gypsies date stamp
Small shipping tags from Staples
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Flower: Heidi Swapp
Punches: EK Success Circle Punch and Fiskars Water Treading
The circle shapes and diecut titles were cut using the Silhouette SD.
Misc Sewing

Alright blogger friends, as usual, thanks for stopping by and leaving comments and remember to check back tomorrow for a special "Inspiration Wednesday" layout - hee hee!!!!!

Hugs, T

(Quote of the day: "Smile big for everyone, even when you know what they've done.")





6 comments :

  1. Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it....Absolutely adorable sis! Your layouts are such an inspiration to me and they make me want to scrap! Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout the colors are so pretty...Love it
    Have a great day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! What else can you say but PRECIOUS! Awesome layout with precious pictures!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely. I love the daisy at the bottom of the page>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Teri. Love the pics and the cuts are amazing. My new machine is one it's way. I'm so excited! Can't wait to get started, but have to wait a week or so as I have visitors coming and then going away over the 4th. Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. The page is just too cute with those little tiny tags ~ I am so going to have to borrow that idea! Love the photos and colors,too. So pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete