Thursday, June 23, 2011

GRATEFUL for you

Well it's almost Friday - YAY!!  Today's post is going to be short and sweet because I'm busy busy busy!!  Doing what you might ask??  Well crafting of course hahahahaha

This is a layout I made using another one of Kerri Bradford's designs.  I'm just in LOVE with all her phrases.  They are PERFECT for any layout. 

Other supplies:  Silhouette SD ♥; Ali Edward Font ("for you"); Silhouette Image ("Grateful"); October Afternon (Fly a Kite); Echo Park Dots and Stripes paper collection; EK Success Circle Punch, Tim Holtz Tiny Paper Clips, Spray Adhesive, EK Success Notebook edge border punch, Ali Edward Stamps, CTMH Ink.

Alright everyone....what are you waiting for?  Let's get scrappin and show me some layouts! hahahaha  See you tomorrow!!

Hugs, T

Quote of the day: "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"








8 comments :

  1. Fantastic :) I love this layout sis. I love the colors, the title, and oh my gosh those little clouds are so cute at the top...Adorable sis...Hugs, Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great layout Teri, I have a layout started on my desk thank you so much for your inspiration.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your layouts, Teri!
    Your paper and color choices are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rocking those outline designs! AMAZING layout again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page! Love the split look down the middle, and what a great quote for the day :)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty! I love the colors and how you weighted them so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL layout. I love the photo strips you use. I know you said you learned it from Kristina Werner, is it hard to do? I need to learn how to do that!
    Thansk for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! I love the combination of all the different patterns and colors. They blend together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete