Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!


I'm super excited because my Silhouette SD shipped TODAY!!! My husband and kids ordered it for me this weekend for my birthday. I've been playing around with the software that I downloaded about a week ago and it's so easy to use. I absolutely LOVE their image store.

There have been so many times I just need ONE image and don't want to spend the money to purchase a Cricut cartridge. Having the Silhouette, I have the option of purchasing each image individually AND the best part.....I can cut ANY font I already have in my computer - LOVE IT!!!

I have been so inspired by Nichol Magourik and Krisina Werner. They both use the Silhouette and have some amazing projects/videos.....they are such an inspiration to me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Hugs, T

11 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday Ms. Teri and congrats on your new machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Teri! I've been been a fan of your blog for months now! Hope you have/had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday Teri....have fun with that Silhouette Hugs C's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday what a fun gift. Can't wait to see how it works.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you....
    Happy Birthday to you....
    Happy Birthday dear ladybug...
    Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
    Love your girlfriend! I hope your birthday is everything you deserve! A huge congrats on your new toy! Can't wait to see all the wonderful things you'll create with it!
    big hugs and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, Happy birthday to you!!!!!!! I know you will make "maravillas" with it. I made the girl chipboard you gave me fro my daughter in law. Wait till you see it!!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you, hope you had a beautiful B-day my dear. I can't wait to see what beautiful things you'll creat with it.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday!
    I cannot wait to hear how you like your Silhouette SD!
    I hardly use my Circut anymore. I buy mostly Papertrey Ink.
    By the way, I got my I Am Roses order this weekend. Amazing products and service! Thanks for your help!
    Ssuan

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very Happy Birthday my friend! God Bless and enjoy your new toy! =D Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! I am sure you are going to love that machine ~ it is very you! Be sure to check out Nichol's "Making the Most of Your Die-Cutting Machines" series if you haven't already. She does some awesome stuff with the Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete