Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"It's your day"

YES IT IS!!!!  It's hump day again and sooooo looking forward to my long weekend!!!!!

Today I bring you a card.  I KNOW it's been a long time since I've done a card but I was playing around with one of my files from The Cutting Cafe last night and all of a sudden, this card was created....hee hee!!

Supplies:  Silhouette SD; Coffee Cup Shape Card from THE CUTTING CAFE; SEI paper & cardstock; Tim Holtz Distress Ink, SU punches; PTI Fillable Frames #8 mini stamp set; PTI Twine; Jenni Bowlin Stick Candy ink.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!

Hugs, T


11 comments :

  1. Ooooh, I get to be first! I LOVE that card, so cute! You cut that with the Silhouette? It welds like the Gypsy? So you can manipulate the images on your computer before you cut them? Cool! We have a LSS that teaches classes. Maybe I will go to a class & see if my computer will support the software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shape card!!! I love this, and the papers look great too!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your color choices...
    I really need to buck up on learning my silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute...love the paper you used. Beautiful.

    Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Tea cup and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Teri, love tea cups and the color coordination is perfectly done my friend.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Job Teri! I love your color choices and your bow is perfect! I wish my looked like that :)
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. now i can leave a comment....t, i sooooooooooooo love the colors on this super duper quick card you made....girl your good...hugs

    ReplyDelete